The LZS Test Laboratory offers you the option of testing to determine the shear properties of materials.
Our Test Centre services
- Tensile tests on ±45° laminates according to DIN EN ISO 14129 in the accredited test centre
- Shear tests according to ASTM D7078 (V-Notched Rail Shear – VNRS) as well as ASTM D5379 (V-Notched Beam)
- 3-point bending tests with short beam to determine the apparent interlaminar shear strength according to DIN EN ISO 14130
- Shear tests on sandwich composites or foams for the determination of material properties
- Testing in the temperature range from -40 °C to 250 °C
- Deformation measurement using strain gauges or optical measurement technology
- Specimen conditioning before testing
The LZS test team is always available for inquiries and individual consultation.