In our Test Centre we offer a wide range of non-destructive testing methods, so that we can provide a comprehensive evaluation of manufacturing processes, determination of damage processes, quality assurance measures or component inspections.
- Computed tomography (CT) and in-situ CT e.g. for failure analysis
- X-Ray Transmission
- 3D measurement of components for comparison with CAD model (surface scan)
- Ultrasonic testing: scans (air and water coupled) of plates
- Profilometry (measurement of surface roughness)
- Optical microscopic images
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
The LZS test team is always available for inquiries and individual consultation.