In our Test Centre we offer you the possibility of materialographic analysis of your components and materials. This microsections allow possible defects to be identified, microscopic structures to be measured and a damage analysis of components and test specimens to be carried out.
- Test facilities for materialographic analysis of composites, metals, hybrid materials and adhesive bonds
- Specimen preparation (embedding, grinding and polishing)
- Various etching methods for microstructural analysis of metals
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Optical microscopy (up to 500x magnification)
- Detection and measurement of cracks, pores and other objects
- detailed overview images of required component areas
- Analysis of the metal microstructure
The LZS test team is always available for inquiries and individual consultation.