Digital image correlation – DIC
The use of optical measurement technology in our Test Laboratory enables an exact analysis of the occurring deformations during testing. Furthermore, optical metrology can be used to measure complex components with manageable effort.
- Using grey value correlation by GOM Aramis for high-resolution 3D strain measurement during testing
- Dynamic measurement using GOM Pontos: Determination of 3D coordinates, 3D displacements, deformations, accelerations and velocities
- Component measurement using GOM Atos or Tritop
- Use of high-speed cameras for impact tests, rotor tests and high-dynamic tests
- Comparison and correlation of simulation results and tests with 3D deformation measurement
The LZS test team is always available for inquiries and individual consultation.