Sustainability and regional provenance are a particularly high priority in the field of lightweight engineering. For a number of years now, we have therefore been working closely with TU Dresden on the development of high-performance, cost-efficient, bio-based material systems produced from regionally available raw materials. Our focus on cellulose-based systems enables us to avoid competing for raw materials with the food production industry. Intensive interdisciplinary research has already put us in a position to use industrial-scale processes – for example injection moulding or pressing – to transform high-performance natural fibre composites with consistent material properties into complex biocomposite structures.
Whether your application is of a structural, technical or design-focused nature, the bio-based material systems developed by us in cooperation with TU Dresden are available for integration into your industrial products!
Our service portfolio
- Material and process development in the field of biocomposites
- Material characterization
- Material-specific product development and design
- Simulation of biocomposite structures and processes
- Prototype manufacturing and testing
- Small-series production
- Technology transfer / industrialization
Dipl.-Ing. Kai Steinbach+49 351 463 38744