Conceptualization / Design
The optimization of a lightweight system is dependent on the identification of an appropriate material combination and structure. Our philosophy is therefore “The right material in the right place at the right price”. Long before the design phase has begun, our systematic conceptualization methods facilitate the assessment of a broad spectrum of multi-material approaches with a minimum of effort. This enables us to ensure from the outset that a design does not veer off in the wrong direction.
Dipl.-Ing. Henrik Antonowitz+49 351 463 42639
Design is an interdisciplinary task which bundles material development, simulation and manufacturing data in order to transfer it into high-performance components. Networking naturally plays a key role when tackling with complex development tasks, and our close ties with TU Dresden enable us to implement novel, material-specific approaches in a targeted manner. This work is founded on our comprehensive understanding of both components and materials, which feeds into the design of each new component developed in partnership with our customers. Our primary objective is always to identify the best solution to meet your needs without premature limitation of considered materials and processes.
Our service portfolio
- Component and product analysis, identification of potential lightweight concepts
- Definition of precise project specifications in close cooperation with the customer
- Methodical development of potential multi-material solutions
- Preliminary design and feasibility analysis
- Material selection according to a multi-material approach
- Component-specific manufacturing process chains and cost modelling
- High-resolution development of the preferred option
Dipl.-Ing. Nico Weckend+49 351 463 42619